Tickets for CMT San Jose (Children's Musical Theater) productions go on sale to the general public approximately one month prior to opening night. Parents of performers typically have a week before the public on-sale date to purchase tickets, using a private URL provided at the Parents' Meeting. Please note that CMT shows are typically double-cast, so if you are coming to see a specific performer, double-check which cast you want to see before purchasing tickets.
If you'd like to join our emailing list, please click here for future ticket offers
TO PURCHASE TICKETS
- Purchase online 24 hours a day!
- Ticket prices are: Rising Stars ($18 for adults; $14 for children), Mainstage ($24 for adults; $16 for children), Marquee ($30 for adults; $24 for children)
- Over the phone, Tuesday through Friday, 12pm -5pm, at 408-288-5437 ext. 336. (Office hours may fluctuate during the run of a production)
- In person, Tuesday through Friday, 12pm -5pm, at the CMT San Jose box office located in our administrative offices at 1401 Parkmoor Ave., Suite 100, San Jose, CA 95126. In-person sales will be subject to the same fees as purchases made online. Patrons are advised to phone ahead if they plan to visit our offices during the run of a show.
- During the run of a show, tickets to any of our on-sale upcoming productions may be purchased beginning one hour before curtain at the Montgomery Theater box office, located at 271 S. Market Street in downtown San Jose.
- For wheelchair accessible seating, please contact the CMT Box office at 408-288-5437, ext. 336, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subscribe to one of our season ticket packages. (Season ticket subscriptions and renewals will re-open following our 47th season announcement, in June of 2014)
- Ticket sales are subject to processing fees. All CMTSJ performances are held at the Montgomery Theater in downtown San Jose (271 S. Market St, at the corner of Market and San Carlos).