Tickets for CMT San Jose (Children's Musical Theater) productions go on sale to the general public approximately one month prior to opening night. Parents of performers typically have a week before the public on-sale date to purchase tickets, using a private URL provided at the Parents' Meeting. Please note that CMT shows are typically double-cast, so if you are coming to see a specific performer, double-check which cast you want to see before purchasing tickets.
- Purchase online 24 hours a day!
- Ticket prices are: Rising Stars ($20 for adults; $15 for children 12 & younger), Mainstage ($25 for adults; $20 for children 12 & younger), Marquee ($30 for adults; $25 for children 12 & younger).
- All tickets are additionally subject to per ticket service fees, which range from $3.50 - $5 per ticket. Ticket fees will apply regardless of how the tickets are purchased.
- Tickets may be purchased online, over the phone (Tuesday through Friday, 12pm -5pm) at 408-288-5437 ext. 336, or in person, (Tuesday through Friday, 12pm -5pm) at the CMT San Jose administrative offices at 1401 Parkmoor Ave., Suite 100, San Jose, CA 95126. Phone and in-person sales are subject to the same fees as purchases made online.
- During the run of a show, tickets to any of our on-sale upcoming productions may be purchased beginning one hour before curtain at the Montgomery Theater box office, located at 271 S. Market Street in downtown San Jose.
- We keep our wheelchair accessible, seating area offline to guarantee the seats are available for patrons who require specific accommodations. If you need accessible seating please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 408-288-5437, ext. 336.
- Subscribe to one of our season ticket packages. (Subscription packages remain on sale each season through December 31)
- All CMTSJ performances are held at the Montgomery Theater in downtown San Jose (271 S. Market St, at the corner of Market and San Carlos).
- The map only displays one seating section at a time. To navigate between orchestra and balcony, please use the drop down menu above the seat map on the right. The “balcony overhang” line marked on the orchestra map merely indicates where the balcony begins in relation to the orchestra.
- Be sure to double check your order details before you complete payment. You should receive a confirmation email after your order is completed. If you notice an error in your order after it has been placed, please contact email@example.com so we can assist you.
TAKE A VIRTUAL TOUR OF YOUR SEATS AT THE MONTGOMERY
A truly intimate venue to watch a live performance.