Tickets for CMT San Jose (Children's Musical Theater) productions go on sale to the general public approximately one month prior to opening night. Parents of performers typically have a week before the public on-sale date to purchase tickets, using a priority code provided at the Parents' Meeting. Please note that CMT shows are typically double-cast, so if you are coming to see a specific performer, double-check which cast you want to see before purchasing tickets.
TO PURCHASE TICKETS
- Purchase online 24 hours a day!
- Over the phone, Monday through Friday, 10am - 6pm, at 408-288-5437 ext. 336. (Office hours may fluctuate during the run of a production)
- In person, Monday through Friday, 10am - 6pm, at the CMT San Jose box office located in our administrative offices at 1401 Parkmoor Ave., Suite 100, San Jose, CA 95126. During the run of a show, our office hours may fluctuate. Any changes to the regular schedule will be noted on the box office voicemail. Patrons are advised to phone ahead if they plan to visit our offices during the run of a show.
- During the run of a show, tickets to any of our on-sale upcoming productions may be purchased beginning one hour before curtain at the Montgomery Theater box office, located at 271 S. Market Street in downtown San Jose.
- Ticket sales are subject to processing fees. All CMTSJ performances are held at the Montgomery Theater in downtown San Jose (271 S. Market St, at the corner of Market and San Carlos).
- For wheelchair accessible seating, please contact the CMT Box office at 408-288-5437, ext. 336, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Four More Ways To Buy
- By phone: (408) 288-5437 ext. 336
- At the CMTSJ box office at our administrative offices, open Monday to Friday 10AM-6PM (excluding holidays) at 1401 Parkmoor Ave, Suite 100, San Jose, CA 95126. During the run of a show, our hours may fluctuate. Any changes to the regular schedule will be noted on the box office voicemail.
- Before a show: Tickets are available one hour prior to the performance at the Montgomery Theater, 271 S Market St San Jose, CA 95113
- Subscribe to one of our season ticket packages. (Season ticket subscriptions and renewals will re-open following our 46th season announcement, on June 22nd)
All tickets purchased are subject to per ticket service fees.